Sunday, April 9, 2017

memories in chicago

It has been two weeks into my Spring Quarter and I'm already feeling nostalgic about spring break. Let me know why I am the way that I am. Here are some pictures I took on a disposable camera I carried everywhere I went during the break. They have a nice vintage vibe to them that just makes me feel even more sentimental about stuff that happened literally two weeks ago. I decided to not edit them because, again, I'm irrationally sentimental and wanted to maintain the "rawness" or "authenticity" of the pictures, whatever that means.

The first pictures I took were at La Colombe in Andersonville. I have been around Andersonville (and to that particular La Colombe) twice and have really nice memories there. It's such a nice place to just walk around and explore. I also keep going into this store called The Wooly Mammoth, which is just a creepy/cool place and I simply cannot stop myself from going into and looking at the real human teeth they sell... help?




Ahh, Chloe's finger! A wonderful addition to any photograph.







Chloe's fingerS! Two is definitely better than one.

Some pictures at an L station and inside the train, because quality public transportation is my biggest turn on.






Outside The Second City. This was my first time going and it pretty cool.



And finally, a cool t-shirt pic at my friend's house in the north-east of Chicago.


Chicago is such an amazing city and I'm so happy to be here. I cannot wait to keep exploring the city and becoming familiar with it, especially now that it's spring. Thanks so much for reading!

Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment! Thank you so much for taking the time! I love reading your thoughts and opinions. :)