Thursday, August 11, 2016

things i loved in july

Hey everyone!

I'm aware it is a bit late to talk about my July favorites, but I thought it would be something fun to read anyways. Let's begin.


1. Not Too Deep with Grace Helbig

For some reason, I recently "rediscovered" Grace Helbig, literally watched almost every video in her channel and I'm catching up on her podcast on iTunes. She is so funny, I'm just obsessed. The episode about Krampus on her podcast was specially hilarious: that is exactly how I felt after watching it. Made me wish I had known about her in December!

2. Stranger Things


I watched the entire first season in two days and L O V E D it. It has an awesome like 80's science fiction atmosphere to it and everything about it is so well executed. I'm a huge fan tbh. I don't want to tell you too much about it because i don't want to spoil anything, but basically it all begins when a boy disappears on his way home at night. It is full of mystery and really does draw you into the story.


3. Oatmeal Cookies

They are these really amazing oatmeal and raisin cookies from Juan Valdez. Literally the best dessert there! I think last month was the first time I tried them after all of these years and I am obsessed with them. Try them if you are in Colombia!

4. Cacao Flavored Rice Milk

To me, rice milk always sounded pretty gross but now I realize I actually love this stuff. It tastes great, which is probably because it is full of sugar but whatever. I'm drinking it every night because I have convinced myself the calcium in it will help me grow at least a little taller. In case you are wondering, the brand I get is called "Isola Bio": it is gluten free and vegan. In case you were not convinced I was pretentious, now I'm taking about gluten free stuff, there you go.


I am not a vegan, I am a vegetarian, but I love watching vegan recipes. I wish I could make them all! What that actually means is I wish someone could make them for me so I can have minimal participation in the process!

6. Pinterest



I literally JUST started using Pinterest. I created my account like 2 years ago, but I never really understood how to use it. Now I kind of do. Follow me here, so I can follow you back!

7. Christmas movies, such as: 12 dates of Christmas, Love the Coopers

I love Christmas, all year round, but I usually don't watch many christmas movies unless it's November or December. However, for some reason, I have been really wanting to watch any Christmas movie I can find lately.

8. Christmas songs, such as: Sleight Ride, Last Christmas, and Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas

Since like April of 2015 I have been listening to Christmas music non-stop. To me it's just music now. I love it and listen to it all the time.

9. Q&A a Day: 5-Year Journal




This was my cat (after most of his hair was cut off) preventing me from taking a proper picture of the journal on January 2015.

I have had this journal since January 2015, and I wrote on it for a few weeks and then totally forgot about it. Now I rediscovered it and I'm answering questions everyday. If you don't know how it works it is basically a journal that asks you a different question everyday of the year for 5 years. It's fun because you can look back at your answers to the same question on previous years and see how much you have grown/changed.

10. Writing things down in my little NYC notebook


In here I write about possible blog post ideas, schedules for those posts, workout schedules I never end up following, and even ideas for future scripts.

I hope you enjoyed this in some way! I'm sorry if you were expecting beauty stuff, I am just not that into that. I will post an all-time fashion favorites eventually though! Thanks a lot for reading!

Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment! Thank you so much for taking the time! I love reading your thoughts and opinions. :)