Thursday, August 18, 2016

road trip essentials: my playlist

Hey everyone!

What did you guys do this summer? Did any of you go on a road trip? I used to detest long car rides when I was younger because I would get terrible motion sickness; now, I have gotten over this and I believe part of it has to do with music. Yup, music really does make a long car ride fun, relaxing and enjoyable. Today I will share some of my favorite songs for road trips, so you can enjoy the journey while singing your heart out. These are all songs I love, and I really do enjoy singing to them at the top of my lungs, even though I am definitively not musically talented.

This playlist can also be helpful for the people leaving for college sometime this month or next month. If you are planing on driving all the way to your college (which may be located all the way across the country) this playlist is very fun and happy and I believe it really does help ease the stress of traveling.

Here is the playlist I created on 8tracks! Just click the play button and listen to it without having to leave this page!




1. Michael P. - Russian Red
2. If I Ever Feel Better - Phoenix
3. Stay Stay Stay - Taylor Swift
4. Drive My Car - The Beatles
5. Love is Endless - Mozella
6. I Hate You But I Love You - Russian Red
7. Enchanted - Taylor Swift
8. Liztomania - Phoenix
9. Here Comes the Sun - The Beatles
10. Crazy - Aerosmith
11. Suck it and See - Artic Monkeys


If you guys are looking for a car rental service, I recommend you check out Turo, a peer-to-peer car rental company. It is different from any car rental company I have ever heard of before, and their concept is very cool! You can rent cars from local renters at your destination, and you can also list your car for others to rent. This makes your experience renting a car much more personal, in my opinion. Sometimes the owners of the cars you rent leave their personal playlists on their car for you to listen to while on the road. The small things like this can really make your experience special, magical, and something you will remember dearly. Check out this video to learn more! I really like sharing resources like Turo with you guys in the hopes of helping out or making your life easier in some way.

If you guys went on a road trip this summer let me know what songs were your favorites!

Thanks a lot for reading!

Maria

4 comments:

  1. Hola, tengo planeado un viaje en el Invierno y es una muy buena opción https://turo.com/ para que sea mi compañía para rentar el carro
    Gracias por compartir tu playlist
    Como siempre interesante tu lectura, tus tip's y tu versatilidad de contarnos de cosas que no encontramos fácilmente

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the same! I used to hate long car journeys but now I love going on road trips with music playing, especially if it's a road trip with friends :)! My favourites for long journeys are:
    Bohemian Like You - The Dandy Warhols
    Lightning Bolt - Jake Bugg
    Life Is A Highway - Rascal Flatts
    Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen
    A Little Less Conversation - Elvis Presley, JXL

    Libby
    http://libbyrichardson.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! Bohemian Rhapsody is so perfect for singing out loud. I will check the other songs out! Thanks a lot for your comment!

      Delete

I appreciate every single comment! Thank you so much for taking the time! I love reading your thoughts and opinions. :)