Monday, August 15, 2016

ootd: wide leg pants

Hey everyone!

Summer is coming to an end, definitely not here in Colombia, but I'll soon be moving to Chicago, as I mention in every single post. I am just very excited, so please bear with me. Even though I am not a big fan of the hot weather, I will definitely miss being able to wear some of my favorite summer outfits. For example this outfit I wore yesterday: those pants are just so nice, and flowy, and breezy. They also make me feel cool, like a fashion blogger or something. Still, I am very excited about the wardrobe changes I'l soon have to make.


My dad literally stood on a table to take this picture.





T-shirt from Zara
Pants from Zara
Sandals from Urban Outfitters


Even though this outfit is nice and breezy, I was sweating so bad when this pictures were taken. There's something I don't think I'll miss about the summer.




Only after the pictures were taken that I realized I wore the necklace backwards. Oh well.


And here's me trying to eat falafel when my cat jumped on my lap.


So what have you guys been up to? I have basically just watched as many rom coms as possible, and I really want to continue doing that for the next couple of weeks.

Thanks a lot for reading!

Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment! Thank you so much for taking the time! I love reading your thoughts and opinions. :)