Sunday, June 19, 2016

graduation + ootd

Heyyyyy.

Since the last time I posted a lot of things have happened. For instance, I graduated high school. It feels kind of bittersweet to be done with high school to be honest, but I'll write more about it later on. Unfortunately I do not have many pictures of the dress I wore for the graduation party, but hopefully I will soon.


After the ceremony I went to Cancun for my senior trip. I have also been to many doctor's appointments for some reason.


It was a great experience, way better than I expected. Cancun was beautiful and the food was great and I just really enjoyed my time with my friends there.

Yesterday I celebrated my graduation with my family and this is what I wore:











Me looking very happy about the dessert.





Dress from Anthropologie
Shoes from Zara
Bag from Louis Vuitton

And here are some portraits I don't hate. One thing about this blog is that it has made me more comfortable with sharing close ups of my face online. Shoutout to my mom for taking the pictures.



I have actually owned this dress for like two years and this is the first time I wear it. I love it so much! It has a really nice retro vibe and I like how the shoes have this sort of vibe as well. Let me know what you think!

Thanks a lot for reading!

Maria



5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on graduating! Cancun looks so beautiful and I wish to visit someday. Your dress looks gorgeous and I love the heels :)

    Sarah | What Sarah Writes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should totally go to cancun when you get the chance! Thanks a lot :) glad you liked it <3

      Delete
  2. Congratulations!! Your dress and hair look so beautiful, I hope you have a wonderful time! :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot! :) it's always nice to hear someone likes your hair Jajaja 💕😁

      Delete
  3. Felicitaciones ... Como siempre espectacular y apropiado el outfit !!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment! Thank you so much for taking the time! I love reading your thoughts and opinions. :)