Monday, May 30, 2016

last month of school update

I haven't posted in some time because I have been pretty busy this month. I am finally graduating form high school this Saturday and I'm excited about that. I thought I should make an update about what I have been up to this last month.

Well, I was sick for like the first two weeks of this month. I basically just watched a lot of rom coms during that time, and worked on my senior project. After I was finally better, I went to Bogota and celebrated my boyfriend's birthday. Here are some pictures of that:



We basically ate a lot and had coffee. <3


I thought I should also tell you a bit about my senior project. My essential question is: how has the lack of representation within the film industry led to the perpetuation of sexism? Basically, my project deals with the lack of women behind the cameras and how this perpetuates sexism both within the industry itself and in society as a whole. My presentation went great and I'm actually nominated to receive an excellence distinction. I have an interview tomorrow so a committee decides if I get the distinction or not. Wish me luck!

Here are some pictures of my favorite drinks of the month:




Black coffee, lattes with almond milk and my special Alice in Wonderland tea have helped me a lot lately.

Oh and I finally got my glasses, after two months of knowing I have myopia.






Thanks a lot for reading!

Maria







3 comments:

  1. Hola, q Ríco volver a leerte
    Los mejores deseos para tu sustentación mañana
    ��������

    ReplyDelete
  2. U r way too sexy, i love reading your posts

    ReplyDelete
  3. U r way too sexy, i love reading your posts

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment! Thank you so much for taking the time! I love reading your thoughts and opinions. :)