Saturday, February 6, 2016

still summer

Since I have been writing about university acceptances on my previous posts, I thought I'd give you an update. Yesterday I was accepted to Chapman University for Film Production (with a scholarship!) and I was sooo excited I had to share it with you guys. I'll keep you updated with university related stuff because you're all like my friends and I love sharing with you.

And now to the outfit. There's something about it that makes me feel like a primary teacher. I'm guessing the long denim dress? I still love this look though, and I'm proud of myself for putting it together. Doesn't that ever happen to you? Sometimes I just look at an outfit I just put together and I'm like damn. I just love the edgy primary teacher look I've got going on. Also, can we just talk about those sunglasses for a minute? They're like perfect. The design is amazing and the fact that they're gold just makes everything even better.











Dress from Urban Outfitters
Shirt from Urban Outfitters
Heels from Swedish Hasbeens
Sunglasses from Dior

Like always, thanks for reading and let me know what you think about this outfit!

Maria

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on your scholarship, that's truly amazing! As to the outfit super classy and casual, love it (even though the dress is not that much of my style)! Them shoes and sunglasses though <3

    xx Kinga | Miss Glamorous Sweatpants

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot! I'm glad you liked the outfit!

      Delete
  2. Felicitaciones, que bien por tu beca !!!
    Me encanta como te queda el vestido, los zapatos son el complemento perfecto

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful!!

    http://www.elarmariodevero.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment! Thank you so much for taking the time! I love reading your thoughts and opinions. :)