Thursday, February 11, 2016

poetry and film stuff II

Just like last year, I created a video for my school's poetry festival. You can read about/watch last year's video here. That video was surprisingly successful. I hope the new one does not disappoint.


This is last year's video... it's so close to 2000 views!


To be honest, I don't know how I feel about the new one. I like the story behind it, I'm not sure if it's clear though. I thought no one was going to understand it but apparently they did, which is good obviously. I had someone tell me it was really good but that the only problem was the audience, which was pretty surprising and flattering at the same time. Still, I took it as a directing practice/exercise sort of thing, because I got to make up the story, shoot it and edit it all in a total of about eight hours.



Please let me know what you think about it!

Thanks for reading!

Maria

1 comment:

  1. I love all your film work, ived loved both of those videos... hail the queen

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment! Thank you so much for taking the time! I love reading your thoughts and opinions. :)