Sunday, December 13, 2015

new old dress

I think I complain about living somewhere where there are no seasons in like every other post. It's very annoying though and people don't understand how much it sucks! I'm really into the christmassy/wintery kind of aesthetics during the holidays and the weather does not allow me to enjoy any of that. Maybe I'll just lock myself up in my room, turn the AC on, and pretend its winter. For now, this is what I wore to go out for lunch with my boyfriend today. Not wintery at all.


I haven't worn this dress since I was in tenth grade... I actually wore it for my boyfriend's birthday. Wow, time flies.







What I'm wearing:
Dress from Zara
Shoes from Urban Outfitters
Bag from Kate Spade


Let me know what you think about this outfit!

Thanks for reading!

Maria

2 comments:

  1. This dress is really pretty! Beautiful look!

    http://sarawritesadiary.blogspot.si/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment! Thank you so much for taking the time! I love reading your thoughts and opinions. :)