Thursday, November 26, 2015

november 22, II

Last Sunday was my two year anniversary with my boyfriend. I made a post last year for our first year anniversary and, for some reason, it is probably one of my favorite posts yet. Anyway, this is what I wore to go out for dinner:



I look really tired because I took these pictures like at one in the morning when I got back home...





What I'm wearing:
Dress from Topshop
Shoes from Sacks 5th Avenue
Purse from Kate Spade

We had a really great time at the restaurant, and then we got coffee because I was really sleepy. But, I mean, coffee at 11 pm just tastes better for some reason.


Also, my boyfriend is redesigning the Vanille banner! I'm excited to see how it turns out!

Thanks for reading!

Maria

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your anniversary! It's a special time, two years is a nice milestone - so many memories! You looked lovely (especially love the shoes). And girl, I agree, coffee at 11 (or really, at anytime) tastes fantastic lol.

    Z · HELLOZAUNI.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet look! I love the glitter clutch :) xx Carmen
    http://www.carmitive.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment! Thank you so much for taking the time! I love reading your thoughts and opinions. :)