Sunday, November 22, 2015

coffee with grandma

Best title yet, amirite?

First of all, sorry for cursing so much on my last post, but I just had to let it all out. I'm not going to edit it because it reflects the way I felt and I think that's valid. We've all felt strong emotions and I believe it's important to express them, as long as you are not harming someone else, and I've never done that so it's all good.

Today I'm just doing an ootd post, nothing personal or controversial. I wore this on Friday to go get coffee with my grandma, which I bet is something most eighteen year olds did not do on Friday. I love this dress and I think it looks kewl with sneakers. I just love the dress-sneakers combo a lot... that's like my go to look.

Also, the christmas lights are back!!! The last time I took ootd pictures with the christmas lights was like March... I missed them a lot. They just make everything look nicer.


I love New Balance sneakers but they just don't last at all! I don't know if it's just me, but they start looking old and worn out so quickly. The first pair I owned I had to stop wearing six month after I bought them because they looked extremely worn out.


Dress from Forever 21
Shoes from New Balance



This velvet string thingy is a cool detail... my cat really likes it.

Here's a purely coincidental, yet very appropriate picture of him:


Thanks for reading!

Maria

2 comments:

I appreciate every single comment! Thank you so much for taking the time! I love reading your thoughts and opinions. :)