Sunday, October 11, 2015

two outfits + one shitty restaurant


I'm finally back. Here are two outfit I've worn recently. 



I think I got this dress from Macy's but I'm not 100% sure...











Dress from Topshop
Shoes from Dr. Martens

So here's the rant:

I'm not a restaurant critic or anything, but I can sure tell when the owners of a restaurant are shitty human beings. So I'm here to share with y'all a fun story about shitty restaurant owners! My mom's cousin (who lives in Miami) came here to Cali last week, and we decided to take her out for coffee/dinner. Although I wanted to go Juan Valdez (a Colombian coffee shop) to get coffee, my mom decided we should go to this place (yes, the one I'll be ranting on) because we were also having dinner, and, of course, a coffee shop is not the most appropriate place for that. So we go there and we order coffee and desserts because we weren't ready for dinner yet. We were there for a while (ordering stuff very frequently, especially considering there were seven of us) and just after we ordered actual dinner, I decided to go to the bathroom. Our table was located on the restaurant's deck sort of thing, so I went inside to use the bathroom. I was waiting for the bathroom when a lady walks up to me (my mom later told me she's like one of the owner's wife, because the place is like co-owned or whatever) and asks me if I'm there to order or use the bathroom. I smiled at her and said I was going to use the bathroom. She then asked me who I was there with and I pointed at my table. The bitch had the nerve to say: "oh yeah, the table that's been here the whole afternoon". AND THE PLACE WAS EMPTY! Like, what the actual fuck. That crazy lady was literally shaming us for buying her shitty food. I didn't even know what to say. I told my mom, but we just continued eating. Then, when we were going to pay for all the food we got, my mom went over to the cashier because she wanted to talk to that bitch who thought it would be really cool to shame me and my family. So when she asked my mom what table we were on, my mom said "the table that's been here the whole afternoon, like you told my daughter". And then, of course, she was like "me? no, no, I never said that". YES, YES YOU DID. This made me really angry because it's not like one particular waiter was mean to us, this was the owner. The assholes we are giving our money to in exchange for their shitty food. The coffee was absolutely terrible (it was literally brown milk, it didn't even taste like coffee) and the food was just as bad. Sorry but, don't be a jerk and expect me not to write about it.

Sorry about that... I cursed too much. Thanks for reading!

Maria

2 comments:

I appreciate every single comment! Thank you so much for taking the time! I love reading your thoughts and opinions. :)