Saturday, September 26, 2015

hot days

Heyyyyy.

Happy fall! While the rest of the northern hemisphere seems to begin to cold down, Cali, Colombia just seems to be getting hotter and hotter. The heat has been getting so bad it's suffocating. The only thing you want to do when it gets this hot is lay down on the floor and wonder why the hell you live here. It's incredibly hard to be productive because all I feel is the heat and it makes me want to kill everyone (kind of). Sorry I've been neglecting this blog but I've been incredibly busy doing homework and college applications. I'm back though! Here are two outfits I wore this week that kind of work with the weather.










Shirt #1 from Brandy Melville
Shirt #2 from Topshop
Skirt from Anthropologie
Shoes from Urban Outfitters


Thanks for reading!

Maria



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment! Thank you so much for taking the time! I love reading your thoughts and opinions. :)