Thursday, August 20, 2015

NYU - visual diary #2

Hey everyone!

The film program is done now. I'm back in Colombia. I'll post my short films soon and I'll also write about my experience at NYU. For now I'll just say it was the best summer of my life and that I am truly thankful I could be part of such an amazing program. Thank you guys so much for your patience with me! Here are some other snapshots of my time at NYU. I'll soon scan and upload some cool picture I took with a disposable camera. Outfit posts are also coming up very soon!!!


My friends after my 18th birthday dinner at SoHo. 









Shooting my short film ^^^^


At Meow Parlour.


At the Angelika where we screened our final projects.






And finally that's me with my family after the screening of my short film at the Angelika.

Thank you so much for reading!

Maria



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment! Thank you so much for taking the time! I love reading your thoughts and opinions. :)