Thursday, July 9, 2015

red white and denim

Hey everyone!

I have yet another outfit post for you guys! For the last few days I've had an urge to go to different stores and restaurants in my city that I've never been to before and I've been having a lot of fun, but also eating way too much.

This first outfit I wore to go to one of my current favorite coffee shop with my brother. My former favorite one is right next to this one, but I haven't been there in the longest time because they don't sell iced coffee. Why the heck wouldn't you sell iced coffee and especially during the summertime? They just sell this nasty Icee kind of drink that pretty much tastes like water but it's brown. Brown water. Anyway, I'm loving this new coffee shop called Santa Teresa, their delicious chocolate truffles and real iced coffee. I think I went there everyday last week.



However, I do NOT appreciate baristas putting cinnamon on my drinks without asking first!


Sippin' on my iced coffee.


Caramel/walnut dark chocolate truffles.




That's my brother and his broken arm.

Shirt from Brandy Melville
Skirt from American Apparel
Bag from Urban Outfitters
Shoes from Dr. Martens
Bow from American Apparel


The second outfit I wore to go out for ice cream and coffee. Something you should know about me is that I don't really like ice cream, and especially the fruit flavored ones. But the thing they sell at this ice cream shop is not ice cream. The first thing the lady working there said to us is that their ice creams are dairy free and don't have much sugar. I took a risk and ordered a mango ice cream, thinking it would taste like a sorbet. I was so surprised when I tasted that "ice cream"! It's like wayyy better than a sorbet, because it tastes like you are actually eating a mango with a different consistency. It's crazy, I don't even know how to explain this.









Shirt from Forever 21
Skirt from American Apparel


And, of course, an affogato to finish off. :)

Thanks for reading!

Maria

8 comments:

  1. Nice look!!
    Lidia

    www.lidiasbag.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. That 'ice cream' looks delicious and also those truffles! I would love to try them! Both of your outfits look really cute ^-^

    Sarah | sarahanne14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your bag!!! :-)

    Jennie - www.jennierationn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot! I think it's my favorite bag :)

      Delete

I appreciate every single comment! Thank you so much for taking the time! I love reading your thoughts and opinions. :)