Friday, July 24, 2015

NYU - visual diary #1

Hey guys!

I'm in NYU right now so that's why I haven't been posting lately. I've been extremely busy but i've also been having a lot of fun. I'll post my work as soon as I can! Here's a visual diary of my summer so far:

All of these pictures were taken with my iPhone 5, so I'm sorry the quality is so low. I'm actually getting a disposable camera tomorrow because I'm planning on keeping a better visual diary and doing something fun with it. We'll see how that turns out.


My friend from London! We hadn't seen each other in almost a year.



So this pair of jeans are about three sizes too big. I don't have a belt with me so we got a little creative. It actually works very well.


Cool special effects with makeup.


My new watch!


I wanted to include my face in the picture but failed because you could totally tell the cut was fake with this lighting. My arm looks weirdly bony though,  and that's pretty cool and creepy.

I'll be back with more soon! Thanks for reading!

Maria




6 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun! :)

    http://sarawritesadiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! I'm thinking about writing something more elaborate about this experience sometime soon! :)

      Delete
  2. I'm loving your instagram pictures lately. Can't wait to read more about what you've been up to this summer! Best of luck <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post!!
    Lidia

    www.lidiasbg.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment! Thank you so much for taking the time! I love reading your thoughts and opinions. :)