Thursday, July 2, 2015

midi skirts and pizza

Hey everyone!

I'm kind of obsessed with midi and maxi skirts right now. I used to hate them because I felt like they made me look shorter than I already am (I'm like 5'5 so that's still kind of short), but now I love them and I want to wear them everyday. So here's two ways I styled two different midi skirts.

Outfit 1

This first outfit is really nice and comfortable to just go out and get some coffee. Speaking of coffee, I didn't have any for two days and I'm fine so I think that means I'm officially not addicted to it. 

At first I thought about wearing this outfit with some wedges, but ended up not doing it just because I find flats more comfortable to walk in. Those flats I'm wearing were like my favorite shoes for a really long time so they're really worn out, but I still like them and I pair them with everything.









Marseille shirt from Anthropologie
Midi skirt from Abercrombie
Shoes from Urban Outfitters
Sunglasses from Urban Outfitters

Outfit 2

I wore this second outfit to grab lunch at one of my favorite restaurants.


This is my aunt. Shoutout to her for taking some of my pictures for this post.










My cat is the cutest <3 <3 <3 <3

Shirt from Urban Outfitters
Midi skirt from Forever 21
Shoes from Nordstrom Rack
Sunglasses from Urban Outfitters

Which one is your favorite outfit?

Thanks for reading!

Maria

11 comments:

  1. Great post. I really like retro style of these two outfits, they are really beautiful. And that pizza looks amazing! :)

    http://sarawritesadiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful look!
    Lidia

    www.lidiasbag.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous! Love both outfits :) xx

    Ellie | www.pinkieprim.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing photos :)
    Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both outfits Maria, but especially the second one!! 😍 It's so cute and romantic. I'm looking for some midi skirts for my closet, I consider it a great basic item.

    Great post! Kisses!

    www.lemetamorphose.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot! Great to hear from you again! :)

      Delete
  6. I love the third picture from bot to top, your probably one of the prettiest girls I ever met

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment! Thank you so much for taking the time! I love reading your thoughts and opinions. :)