Sunday, June 28, 2015

summer popsicles!

Hey everyone!

I have four awesome and easy summer recipes for y'all. They actually aren't real recipes... they are popsicle recipes and I'm not sure they count. I have nothing to do until July 11th, so I've decided to get creative and that's how I came up with this post. I hope you guys like it!

1. Coffee popsicle

Things you'll need:

- Popsicle mold
- Coffee
- Sweetened condensed milk

Pour the coffee into the popsicle mold. Add the sweetened condensed milk (how much is up to you). Stir and freeze for 3 hours. These are soooo good, especially for the coffee lovers like me.



2. Mango and green tea popsicles

Things you'll need:

- Popsicle mold
- Mangos
- Green tea. I recommend brewing the tea instead of buying bottled green tea. I used Sencha Organic Green Tea.

First, brew some green tea in hot (not boiling) water. Then make the mango juice, but instead of using water use the green tea you just made. Place the juice in the popsicle mold and freeze for 3 hours.





3. Vanilla popsicles

Things you'll need:

- Popsicle mold
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla essence
- 2 cups of milk, almond milk, soy milk... any milk you like (soy milk is my favorite)
- 2 tablespoons of sugar

Mix the milk, vanilla and sugar until the sugar is dissolved. Then pour the mixture into the popsicle mold. Let it freeze for 3 hours.


4. Peach and raspberry popsicles

Things you'll need: 


- Popsicle mold
- Peaches
- Raspberries

Make peach juice and raspberry juice, and then fill half the mold with peach juice and the other half with raspberry juice. Freeze for 3 hours.




Hope you liked it! Thanks for reading!

Maria

5 comments:

  1. Lovely post, they look so yummy!

    http://sarawritesadiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a good post, have to try this out sometime. The fish one is so cute!
    Feel free to check out our newest post x
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/ootd-chelsea.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You should definitely try them, they're all really good! :)

      Delete

I appreciate every single comment! Thank you so much for taking the time! I love reading your thoughts and opinions. :)