Monday, June 29, 2015

summer outfits for hot days

Hey everyone!

It's been extremely hot here in Cali (Colombia) lately. It's even been between 36 and 39 degrees Celsius (that is between 97 and 102 degrees Fahrenheit). Weather like this sucks. Even though I never really feel like wearing clothes at all when it's that hot, here are two outfits I've recently worn that I think are nice and flowy for the summertime. I'm sorry the pictures don't have the best lighting and are taken indoors, but I haven't really been outside the past few days. I promise the pictures for the next few posts will be taken at cooler locations! I think the first outfit is more of a daytime outfit to go out with friends (or alone) to get some ice cream or coffee, while the second outfit is more of a dinner/tea party kind of outfit. That probably didn't make any sense, but, if I knew more than one person that was willing to hang out with me, I would wear the first outfit for a daytime event and the second one for a more organised nighttime event. No, I don't daydream about stuff like that. I'm completely sane, I swear.







Dress and heels from Urban Outfitters





My arm camouflages with the wall. Damn. 




This is a smoothie I made with almond milk, bananas and blackberries. It's really good!






Dress from Anthropologie
Heels from Swedish Hasbeens

I don't think you guys can tell but I cut my hair. It's still pretty long for most people, but this is the shortest I've had my hair for a really long time. I cut off almost 8 inches but my hair was extremely long so that's why it's barely noticeable.

Anyway, I want to know what you guys think about my outfits. Also, should I cut my hair shorter or leave it like this? Please let me know! Thanks so much for reading!

Maria

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful dresses and shoes! I especially love the first look!

    http://sarawritesadiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first dress looks so cute, I love the back! I don't think that you should cut your hair but if you feel like cutting it, go for it :)

    Sarah | sarahanne14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, I think I'm going to leave my hair as it, I'm really liking it this way :)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful looks, perfect for summer and this dress from the last outfit is fabulous!

    jointyicroissanty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The second dress is my favorite too :)

      Delete
  4. I love all of your pictures and your dress are amazing ! Girl you're stunning ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. These outfits are gorgeous, especially the first one! :)
    Urban Obsessions // Vegan Food & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful first dress omg!
    I can't get over the string design at the back, it looks so lovely! <3

    Micky♡
    http://princessfromjupiter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm loving dresses like that for the summertime! :)

      Delete
  7. I love the dress and heels from the first look! Beautiful

    Yousra | Mystic Tales

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot! The heels are really cute and comfortable :)

      Delete

I appreciate every single comment! Thank you so much for taking the time! I love reading your thoughts and opinions. :)