Saturday, June 6, 2015

plants and stripes

Heyyyyy.

I'm so sorry it's been so long since I last posted! I've been extremely busy. I feel terrible for neglecting this blog for so long and I really missed it!

Today I took three SAT Subject Tests (so much fun omfg) and this is what I wore. This is a really weird way to start an outfit post but whatever. Tonight I'll go to my boyfriend's graduation party (which I'm really not looking forward to) and I'm loving my dress, so expect a post on that soon. Just to clarify, I'm not saying I don't want to be with my boyfriend who just graduated, but parties suck and they have always been pretty traumatic experiences for me.

Anyway, here's the outfit:






Cacti shirt from Pull & Bear
Skirt from Forever21
Shoes from Nordstrom Rack (I think)

I feel like I'm always apologising for the crappy quality of my pictures but Blogger is just being poop to me and I don't know what to do! I seriously feel like I've tried EVERYTHING, so I've decided I'm going to try to find someone who knows more about tech stuff than I do. I'm seriously desperate because it's been over a month since Blogger started making my images look shitty ughhhhhh. 



1 comment:

I appreciate every single comment! Thank you so much for taking the time! I love reading your thoughts and opinions. :)