Saturday, June 13, 2015

lazy days

I FINALLY SOLVED THE ISSUE WITH THE PICTURES AND I'M SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm actually thinking about doing a post about this so people that have the same problem can fix it easily. I tried literally everything I found online but nothing worked, so I had to post blurry pictures for over a month. Words cannot describe my happiness right now! They don't look as good as they do in Lightroom, but it's way better than before.

Anyway, I only had to take three finals this year, and I already took the two hard ones so it basically feels like I'm done with everything. Yesterday I watched three films and relaxed all afternoon. That's actually my ideal Friday afternoon because, like I mention in almost every single post, I hate social events and whatnot. I'm basically a 60 year-old woman stuck in the body of a 17 year-old girl. My boyfriend is in Cancun for his senior trip, and I texted him saying that a hotel full of teenagers would "give me the chills". I am a 60-year-old cat lady.

Basically this just what I wear on lazy days like this. There's really no point to this post. It's just me in my natural habitat. If you actually want to know where something is from do ask me!







Here are some pictures of my room my boyfriend has taken. Check out his VSCO grid (I think the quality of the pictures is better on his grid so go there to check them out). 






I'm going to watch Jurassic World today and I'm really excited to wear my Jurassic Park shirt to the movies (lol). And yes, I genuinely like those movies, don't judge.

Thanks for reading!

Maria

4 comments:

  1. I have just recently started taking pictures of the beds I sleep on since I travel quite a bit. I like the idea of taking pictures of the spaces where we rest. I love your room and its given me motivation to continue documenting my sleeping quarters lol. By the way, your floor is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a really cool idea actually. I feel like rooms can say a lot about a person. It's so funny you mention the floor because everyone in my family has like a bittersweet relationship with the floor lol. Thanks a lot :)

      Delete

I appreciate every single comment! Thank you so much for taking the time! I love reading your thoughts and opinions. :)