Monday, June 15, 2015

it's always summer somewhere

Heyyyy.

I feel like this is the first time I've taken ootd pictures outdoors. I asked my boyfriend to take these pictures before we went to the movies to watch Jurassic World (it's the second time I watch it this weekend btw), and the streets were so deserted we could even take pictures in the middle of the road. It was a pretty fun little photoshoot and we brainstormed some ideas for future ones. I'm always skeptical about taking my camera outside because I'm afraid someone might steal it or something though. Also, I just wanted to warn you people that these jeans are huge on me and you can totally tell but I just like them a lot anyway. 










Shirt from MNG
Jeans from Gap
Shoes from Urban Outfitters
Bag from Urban Outfitters
Sunglasses from Whole Foods (ha!)

Tomorrow I'm taking my last final exam (yay!), so wish me luck, and expect a lot of posts on the following weeks! Thanks for reading!

Maria

6 comments:

I appreciate every single comment! Thank you so much for taking the time! I love reading your thoughts and opinions. :)