Sunday, June 21, 2015

blue on blue

Hey everyone!

So summer break finally started and I'm excited for everything I'll be doing this summer. I'll be changing around some stuff here on the blog because it's been about six months since I began blogging and it's something I've really enjoyed and I want to get more serious with this. Serious in a fun way, if that makes sense. I promise I won't neglect this blog again like I did in May!

I also wanted to do something with my hair for a change this summer! I'm super excited about that, but I'm still in the process of getting my mom to take me to a hair saloon. Fingers crossed. I'll make a post as soon as something happens!!!

Today for father's day we went out for breakfast and then we watched Poltergeist. Shoutout to my dad for following me around the park and taking pictures of my outfit! I'm really loving this outfit for daytime events. Also, blue is probably my favorite color so I think it's awesome that this only consists on different shades of blue. The heels may not be so comfortable, but I love the vintage vibe they have. 







Dress from Anthropologie
Heels from Zara
Bag from Kate Spade

I hope you guys are having a great summer! Thanks for reading!

Maria


Remember to sign up to Vanille's newsletter! My emails are dreamy.




14 comments:

  1. Such a pretty dress! http://sarawritesadiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the whole look! You look so cute

    Yousra | Mystic Tales

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit - The mix between different blue colors make it so great!

    http://industrialbarbie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your outfit. The dress is gorgeous and the sky blue heels are so pretty. I want a pair x

    splasheswithfabulosity.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You can get these heels at Zara, they come in other colors and they all have a vintage vibe to them! They are a bit uncomfortable but I'm still loving them!

      Delete
  5. Very nice photos and they are very creativ !!! Also the quality of article is very high , I like it so much !!! Never give up ! You will be a grreat bloger ! Trust me ;) Just felt in love with this article. FANTASTIC POST !

    I want to invite you to visit and Follow my blog ! iT’S SOMETHING FOR EVERYBODY LOVING GOOD FASHION AND HIGH QUALITY PHOTOS !! i really work hard on my website and hope that you will like it. i LOVE FASHION AND TRY TO EXPRESS MYSELF AS GOOD AS IT’S POSSIBLE. WELCOME TO MY WORLD.

    SEE YOU ON VICIRAGE

    http://vicirage.com/
    http://vicirage.com/
    http://vicirage.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot! I'll make sure to check out your blog! :)

      Delete

I appreciate every single comment! Thank you so much for taking the time! I love reading your thoughts and opinions. :)