Friday, May 1, 2015

senior brunch

Heyyyyy.

Today I had brunch with people. Like, seniors. That's always awkward to a certain degree. It was really nice though, I'm glad I went. And even though the word brunch will never stop making me picture a twenty-year-old woman, wearing a baby blue dress, eating with her friends and having champagne at a park in NYC (like what I would think of as the perfect Kate Spade poster girl), I have to admit the food was really good.









Skirt from Anthropologie
Top from Urban Outfitters

I finally got to wear a lovely skirt I got at Anthropologie last summer, which fills my heart with joy. I usually don't like skirts like this (I think the style is called high low, or something like that), but I feel in love with this one in particular because of its pattern. The "brushstrokes" at the bottom remind me of a cloudy sky when the sun is coming down. You know, when the sky turns into shades of purple, orange and pink, but the clouds are a deep turbulent shade of greyish blue.


I'm also taking the SAT tomorrow and I'm very nervous! Wish me luck!

That's all for today. Thanks for reading!

Maria



Please subscribe to my mailing list if you haven't already. My emails are dreamy.



3 comments:

  1. You look so pretty! Very nice skirt, it also reminds me of a slightly cloudy sky in a sunset.
    I wish you lots of luck for the SAT, just keep calm and everything will be fine!!
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot! :) I hope I did well on the SAT!

      Delete
  2. Wooowwww simplemente maravillosa !!! Y hoy en el SAT, t va ir mas q bien, tienes las capacidades y la dedicaciĆ³n para q seas la mejor La luz t ilumina hoy y 100pre Un abrazo espichau

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment! Thank you so much for taking the time! I love reading your thoughts and opinions. :)