Friday, April 17, 2015

t-shirt dress: the perfect sunday (or friday) outfit

Hey everyone!

Today I went to watch my school's musical, Aladdin, with my boyfriend. It wasn't bad, but it really wasn't worth the equivalent to 20 bucks we payed for the tickets. Like my boyfriend said, "I don't like spending food money on shitty musicals". I guess that's because food rarely lets you down. I got really off topic, I'm sorry. I'm not here to review the school musical, I'm here to show you what I wore today. And, yes, I was actually on the phone with my boyfriend when these pictures were taken.

Excuse the mess... we're changing some stuff around my house, so everything is looking pretty messy.









Dress from Forever 21

Boots from Dr. Martens
Bag from Urban Outfitters

I got this t-shirt dress in Forever 21 last week when I was in Bogotá. I've wanted a t-shirt dress for the longest time (since last summer, actually) and I'm really excited to finally wear it. I'm way too excited for such a casual, comfy outfit, but t-shirt dresses are like the most exciting things ever, amirite? I think they make the perfect Sunday outfit, if that makes sense. You know, the outfits you wear on Sunday when it's rainy, and you want to look cute but still be comfy... that's what I call a Sunday outfit, and they are the best kinds of outfits.

Anyway, I feel like there's a story behind these pictures: my boyfriend calls and tells me he's waiting for me outside. I hang up, put my phone inside my bag and struggle closing it. Then I pick my hair up because it's too darn hot, and, finally, I tell my mom to take a picture of my bag. This was a really efficient way to take pictures, to be honest, because I didn't have to pose, it was just literally me on the process of going out.


That's it for today. Thank you guys for reading! Have a lovely weekend!

Maria

10 comments:

  1. I agree T-shirt dresses are the 'Comfiest'. Next could you pls provide a link for your outfit, I would have loved to check out the top x
    hadedeevahlifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll look up the link and send it to you! :) thanks for letting me know!

      Delete
  2. This looks gorgeous! They're possibly my favourite piece of clothing and still I don't own one! I love stripes so I think I'll just have to get one like this! xx

    www.pinkieprim.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You totally should get one! :)

      Delete
  3. I really like this outfit! The t shirt dress looks lovely :)
    Sarah | sarahanne14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice dress Maria!! It looks so comfortable and chic, stripped clothes are a must have in every wardrobe :)

    I wanted to thank you your nomination to the Liebster Award, here are my answers!: lemetamorphose.weebly.com/blog/the-liebster-award

    P.D.: I love your blog, I consider myself addicted to it. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much! Your comment made my day :)!!!! I'm glad you like my blog... I love yours too! I'll check out your answers right now! <3 Have a lovely day!

      Delete
  5. I was literally just eyeing this dress because I am going back home in like two weeks and its always 90+ degrees haha. You look lovely by they way <3

    P.S. I totally share your boyfriend's sentiments. I have skipped many college parties because they cost money that I could spend on delicious food hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It is a nice dress for hot weather :)
      I know right! Why spend money on social events when you could spend it on food?

      Delete

I appreciate every single comment! Thank you so much for taking the time! I love reading your thoughts and opinions. :)