Monday, April 13, 2015

life update: Bogotá

Hey everyone!

I'm finally back! I was in Bogotá last week, checking out universities and working with a film producer (by working I mean following). It was a very exciting (and exhausting) week; I meet a lot of really nice and cool people. Do you know that feeling of pride/satisfaction that washes over you after you get shit done? That's how I'm feeling right now for some reason.

Unfortunately, I didn't take my camera with me or even have enough time to take pictures. I only took some snapshots and selfies with my phone, which I'm going to share with y'all. I wish I had taken better pictures so you guys could see my outfits better... I'm sorry!



~~White peach tea ~~






~~White chocolate mocha~~


I have some ideas for upcoming posts and I'm really excited about them! Thanks for reading! 

Maria

2 comments:

  1. Aww, those shoes are adorable!! & the purple ones (where did you buy them?) are beautiful, wow...your outfits are just perfect haha! xx

    www.pinkieprim.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you so much! I got the purple ones at Dr. Martens :)

      Delete

I appreciate every single comment! Thank you so much for taking the time! I love reading your thoughts and opinions. :)