Saturday, April 11, 2015

liebster award!

Hey everyone!

I’m so sorry it’s been so long since I lasted posted! I’ve been (and still am) super busy. I’m actually in Bogotá right now for this thing my school has called “career week”, but I’ll write about it on another post. Let’s get to the award!

I was nominated by the lovely Hayley Nicole. Thank you so much Hayley!



These are the rules:

1. Thank and link the blogger(s) who nominated you.
2. Nominate 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers who you think deserve this award and link their blogs too.
3. Answer 11 questions posted by the blogger who nominated you and also ask 11 new questions for your nominees to answer.
4. Notify your nominees.


Hayley’s questions:

1.       Who are your favourite musicians/singers?

I like Explosions in the Sky, Phoenix, Blondie, Led Zeppelin, Taylor Swift (shhhh). It’s a very random list, I know.

2.       What is your guilty pleasure?

McDonald’s. I’m going to share something really weird with y’all, I’m sorry. Sometimes I feel like I’m hungry, but I’m not 100% sure, so I picture some McDonald’s fries and ask myself “would I eat this right now?”, and if the answer is no, then it means I’m not hungry. This is so weird and embarrassing!

3.       Do you have any special talents?

I’m double jointed so I’m pretty flexible. I love to show it off, so if you’re interested on seeing some of the weird stuff I can do just tell me.

4.       What is your all time favourite make up or beauty brand?

NARS. The names of their products make me so happy.

5.       Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?

In NYC, doing some cool stuff. 

6.       If you had an endless amount of money, what would you buy?

I would buy a fancy apartment in NY. I would decorate the apartment. I would buy a lot of clothes. Honestly though, I would buy it all. *looks outside the window as a single tear runs down her face*

7.       What do you love to do in your spare time?

I love to blog, watch films, read, and daydream while listening to music. I also seem to enjoy pretending to work out.

8.       If you could invite any 3 people in the world, living or dead, as guests to dinner who would you invite?

Jimmy Page, Tavi Gevinson and Taylor Swift. I’m literally laughing out loud right now just picturing this.

9.       What 3 items would you have if you were stranded on a desert island?

This is a tough one. A phone that works and has an extra battery, a mirror, and lots of food. I feel like I cheated on this one. Sorry.

10.   What is your favourite film?

Stoker, probably.

11.   (I asked this in my last tag but I always love seeing people's answers) Something funny that's happened to you recently?

I cannot think of anything right now! The only thing I can think of was something that happened a couple of days ago, but it wasn’t that funny, it was just embarrassing. I was walking on the street when I saw a Starbucks and I got really excited because I had a headache and I thought it was probably withdrawal (I’m addicted to coffee). So I tried to get in using the main entrance but it was locked. There were people inside so I didn’t understand why the door was locked. I looked for another entrance and I saw a guy with a box going inside using a back door, so I followed him inside. The people inside all had laptops with Starbucks stickers on them, which I thought was interesting. So I’m just standing in front of the register, waiting for someone to take my order, when I notice everyone is looking at me. Then the guy I thought was going to take my order walks towards me and he looks at me with confusion and says, “We’re not open yet”. I told him that I would wait until they opened, and he said “no, like, we are literally not open yet, the inauguration is tomorrow.” So, basically, I didn’t get any coffee. Ha! Hilarious.

My nominees are:

My questions:

1.       What is your favorite season?
2.       What was the last book you read?
3.       What is your favorite hot drink?
4.       Who inspires you?
5.       If you could do anything you wanted tomorrow, what would you do?
6.       Who do you feel most comfortable with?
7.       What is your favorite thing to do when you are alone?
8.       What is your favorite album?
9.       Do you regret not doing something?
10.   What do you think about when you listen to music?
11.   What was your favorite moment this week?

I'm looking forward to reading your answers! 


Maria

4 comments:

  1. I loved your answers - the last one really made me laugh, that's just like something I'd end up doing!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad it made you laugh :)

      Delete
  2. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR NOMINATION! It means a lot :) My responses are on my blog, if you would like to see them <3

    xoxo
    Chic Dream Jar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! I'm going to read your answers right now!

      Delete

I appreciate every single comment! Thank you so much for taking the time! I love reading your thoughts and opinions. :)