Sunday, April 26, 2015

go green: sunday outfit

Hey everyone!

Today I decided to get healthy, so I went to this place called Go Green. It wasn't as good as I thought it would be... It wasn't that bad though. It was fun to go out for a change though, because last week was tedious.

I'm wearing a flower print crop top from Forever 21. It has a Hawaiian vibe to it, right? The flowers on this top just feel very Hawaiian and beach-y to me. And, for some reason, the flower/beach/summer vibe of the top made me feel like it would go along with the whole healthy thing... no? I think it's a great top for spring/summer, if you're lucky enough to live in a place with seasons. Here in Cali, it is perfect for every single day of the year.

That reminds me I wanted to ask you guys something. Are there any Colombians reading this blog that aren't related to me? Like, I see you guys. I know where the people who read my blog come from, and I know that many of my readers are from Colombia. However, you people never comment so I don't know who you are, if you have blogs or not, or even how you came across my blog. My point is: I'm Colombian, I live in Colombia, so, please, talk to me! It would be really interesting to know more about you guys!








Top from Forever 21
Skirt from American Apparel
Shoes from Prada


Have a nice week!

Maria

3 comments:

  1. Excellent choice! That blouse looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a really cute top and your cat is beautiful! I would like to nominate you for the Creative Blogger Award. Here is how the game is played:

    Thank the person who nominated you and add their blog link.
    •Share 5 facts about yourself.
    •Nominate 10 blogs and add their blog links.
    •Notify the bloggers that you nominated for the award.
    •Pass the rules along.

    I hope you play! I really like your style and think you deserve the recognition :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment! Thank you so much for taking the time! I love reading your thoughts and opinions. :)