Monday, March 2, 2015

versatile blogger award




Hey guys!

I have been nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award by the lovely Sarah. Thank you!

To be honest, I don't really know exactly how this works but I did some research so I'm just going to follow the rules I found. I hope I'm not messing this up.

The rules:

1. Thank the person who gave you the award (leave a link to their blog).
2. Nominate 15 blogs or bloggers you recently discovered or follow regularly.
3. Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.

Here are the seven facts about me:

1. I want to live in New York.
2. I am addicted to coffee. It's really bad.
3. I regret not taking ballet when I was younger. I would love to be a dancer but it's too late for that.
4. I think I have OCD, I don't know though, it's self diagnosed. Everybody that knows me tells me I probably do.
5. I want to write and direct my own films.
6. I hate parties. Every time I go to one I get desperate and want to leave immediately. It's really funny because I'm always counting the minutes until I can finally leave without appearing rude.
7. I love cats.


I Nominate:

1. Ray of Sunshine
2. Fashion in Pepperland 
3. Happy Dreamers
4. Aquila the Great
5. Le M├ętamorphose 
6. Georgia Rose
7. Shades of Danielle
8. A Possible Fantasy
9. Elle B Beauty
10. Girl and the Polkadot
11. The Perks of Being Amy
12. Aniqa Dreams
13. Yasmin Stageman
14. Glam Darling
15. Lady in the Radiator


Please remember to leave the link to your versatile blogger award in the comments if I nominated you!

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for nominating me!

    Mel
    http://www.girlandthepolkadot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for nominating me too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for nominating me! That's very sweet. I'll try to do this once I am done with exams and papers haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Maria, I love your blog! I really appreciate you nominated me :)

    Here is my post: http://lemetamorphose.weebly.com/blog/the-versatile-blogger-award

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You are very welcome!

      Delete
  5. thank you again for nominating me! here is my post:
    http://www.glamdarling.com/2015/03/the-versatile-blogger-award.html
    ~ Glam Darling

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment! Thank you so much for taking the time! I love reading your thoughts and opinions. :)