Sunday, March 29, 2015

Spring break: casual outfit

Hey everyone!

It's finally spring break! Even though I have tons of homework to do, I'm pretty excited about not having to go to school.

This is the outfit I wore today to go out for lunch and ice cream. It's funny how I used to hate ice cream, but now I'm gradually starting to tolerate it. ONLY vanilla ice cream, though. I actually ordered vanilla ice cream and a shot of expresso to mix them together. I can never not get coffee.

This is a simple casual outfit, but, you know, sometimes I just feel like wearing shorts and a shirt. And, yes, I'm guilty of owning the "Ok, but first coffee" shirt from Brandy Melville. It's so accurate though.





photobomb.

I also wore these New Balance shoes, which I am obsessed with.




Maria


6 comments:

  1. You look so lovely! Where is the kimono from? I wish I liked coffee but I can't even physically swallow it :( I'm more of a tea kinda girl haha xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! The kimono is from Stradivarius, I totally forgot to mention that! I used to not like coffee and now I'm obsessed with it!

      Delete
  2. I love your New Balance sneakers!!! <3 I have two pairs myself. It's nice to know that you are NB fan too :) Good luck :)

    FASHIONAH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so comfortable, I practically wear them with everything!

      Delete

I appreciate every single comment! Thank you so much for taking the time! I love reading your thoughts and opinions. :)