Tuesday, March 3, 2015

red velvet

Today was my grandma's birthday and we planned a surprise party for her. Here's what I wore to the party:










Mariachis...






This is my grandma and her sister. 


Dress from Antrhopologie

The dress is not really velvet, sorry if I created false expectations with the title.

I am in love with this dress though! I love the color and the embroidered details so much. It's just perfect. By the way, is everyone who works in Anthropologie like extremely nice or what? My experiences in that store have always been amazing because everybody is super nice to me.

This was a short post, but I hope you guys liked it and maybe got some sort of outfit inspiration for an upcoming event. This reminds me that I wanted to ask you to tell me what you would like to see more of in this blog. Please tell me if you would like to see more outfit posts, or photography posts or anything your heart desires.


Maria

8 comments:

  1. Everything about this is stunning! The dress, the details, your family and the Mariachi singer's jacket. I love all of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress is gorgeous, I especially like the top of it. Lovely post :)

    Sarah | http://sarahanne14.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the top part too! Thank you!

      Delete
  3. Looks like a super fun evening! Drooling over that dress!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your "velvet" dress, Maria! ;) Very cute and so classy! I love how the red makes you look radiant! I hope your grandma was pleasantly surprised and it was a day filled with love and happiness but i'm guessing it was with all those lovely shots of you and your family! Also, super cute cat haha :)
    Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog! :)

    ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ Creme de la Chic ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

    Hope you're having a beautiful day! xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment! Thank you so much for taking the time! I love reading your thoughts and opinions. :)