Monday, March 23, 2015

flowers and birds

Hey everyone!

Yesterday I went to something that wasn't a party, but let me just call it a very small party, because I have no idea what it's called and I gotta call it something. Anyway, this is what I wore:






Dress by Ted Baker
Bag by Kate Spade
Heels by Miu Miu



My boyfriend took these pictures after the thing. It was really late and I wasn't really feeling my face. 

 Thank you guys for my first 103 followers! I know it might not seem like much but I really appreciate it! 

Maria

8 comments:

  1. Wow, that dress is absolutely beautiful! Looks great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is absolutely beautiful! You look stunning! :)

    www.pinkieprim.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, very vintage looking! X

    Taylor Swift style steel on the blog-
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that dress! Absolutely stunning.

    Steph

    http://www.thepaintfactory.net

    X

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment! Thank you so much for taking the time! I love reading your thoughts and opinions. :)