Sunday, February 15, 2015

valentine's day

This is what I wore yesterday for Valentine's Day.



Dress from Nordstrom
Wedges from Dr. Marten's
Bag from Kate Spade

By the way, I accidentally spilled coffee on my laptop while writing this post. I did everything I could to prevent any damage and it seems like everything is working fine. Let's hope there is no internal damage or anything. I'm never drinking coffee on my bed while blogging again. Anyway, I went out with my boyfriend yesterday for Valentine's Day. We went to have dinner at my favorite Japanese restaurant, and then we went to the movies. He also made the new banner for this blog, so I just wanted to give him a little shoutout because I love it. 

Yesterday I also went on a short trip to Bogotá, which is the capital of my country for those of you that didn't know. I was there for about 5 hours or so, and then I came back to Cali. I finally got to use this pouch I got in Anthropologie and I'm completely in love with it. I tend to love anything that has an M on it and the beaded and embroiled details on this pouch are beautiful. 



I feel like this post was very random but whatever. I just wanted to thank everyone that is reading my blog and leaving nice comments. I really appreciate it. I still feel like I'm a rookie at this whole blogging thing and I'm trying to get better at it, so thanks for the support. <3

Maria

7 comments:

I appreciate every single comment! Thank you so much for taking the time! I love reading your thoughts and opinions. :)