Wednesday, December 31, 2014

welcome, 2015

Happy New Year!

I can't believe this was the last day of 2014! It was a crazy year. It was tough at times, but I also had some great experiences; for example, this summer was probably the best two months of my life. School sucked for the most part, and I probably became more cynical than I already was, but I did learn from it all, so I can even say I'm glad everything happened the way it did. After all, I grew a lot as a person, and I'm happy and confortable with who I am today, which is very important to me. I'm ready for 2015! I have some great ideas for this new year and I'm very excited about them! Thank you 2014 for sucking and being great at the same time! Happy new year y'all! 

Maria




sorry for the blurry pictures... my parents don't take the best photos...




cute little bunny :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment! Thank you so much for taking the time! I love reading your thoughts and opinions. :)