Tuesday, November 25, 2014

black and white

I have some physics problems to do for homework, but I don't even understand what is going on in that class so I figured I would post something on my blog rather than stare at a blank piece of paper and wait for inspiration to strike. I'm having one of those days when you just feel like everything sucks. I'm feeling like I suck too, which is funny because I usually feel like everybody around me is the source of all evil, and that I'm 2 cool 4 them. I can be egocentric at times. I've been really stressed out lately, even more than what I usually am. I can manage stress pretty well because that's just how I go through life (it's so much fun). It's getting harder lately because there's too much going on around me, and I feel like my head is going to explode. Just thought I should let this out. 

I don't have any cool, inspiring pictures I can add that fit my mood. So I thought I'll just share with y'all (heh) what I wore on Sunday to watch Magic in the Moonlight (it took a while to be released in Colombia, I know). 





Public bathroom selfies <3

OOTD

Shirt- MNG
Jeans- Diesel
Shoes- ASH
Coat- Topshop
Bag- I don't know... I think I bought it in Nordstrom...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment! Thank you so much for taking the time! I love reading your thoughts and opinions. :)